Asthma is a long-term lung condition that makes it harder to breathe.1 Learn what asthma is, the types of asthma, asthma triggers and how to check if you have asthma.
Although asthma cannot be cured, you can control and manage your asthma successfully through treatment and an Asthma Action Plan.1,2 Discover the wide range of options here.
Your asthma may not be as well controlled as you think — in fact, 4 out of 5 Singaporeans do not have their asthma fully under control.3 Take the Asthma-Control Test to see how asthma symptoms are affecting your everyday life.4,5
LIVING WITH ASTHMA
Find out tips for talking about asthma, starting your morning with minimal asthma symptoms, getting good sleep and exercising to live well with asthma. For parents, discover how you can work with your doctor to help control your child’s asthma.
- National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute. What is asthma? 2022. Available at: https://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/health/asthma. Accessed November 2022.
- CDC. You can control your asthma, 2022. Available at: https://www.cdc.gov/nceh/features/asthmaawareness/index.html. Accessed November 2022.
- Thompson PJ, et al. Respirology. 2013;18(6):957–967.
- Nathan RA, et al. J Allergy Clin Immunol. 2004;113(1):59–65.
- Liu AH, et al. J Allergy Clin Immunol. 2007;119(4):817–825.
GSK is not responsible for third-party website content.
NP-SG-ASU-WCNT-230001. April 2023.